Phocus' reminders app for iPhone and iPad, Due, has been updated with some tweeks and changes.
The beauty of Due lies in its simplicity. There's no account to create, no start or end date to set, no need to prioritize, tag nor categorize. What there is however are what that matters: a note for your reminder, and an alert that is set up in mere seconds.
- Super fast - Set up a reminder with alert in seconds—up to 3x faster than Calendar app
- Get to the timings you need in a tap
- Reusable countdown, egg timers
- Keep track of outstanding tasks with Smart Badges
- Never miss any reminders with Auto Snooze Repeatedly notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled
- Reschedule and defer reminders quickly
- Recurring reminders: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and more
- Track past reminders and quickly create new ones based on expired reminders by recycling them within the Logbook
- Time Zone Shifting - Receive timely reminders no matter where you are in the world
- 12 great sounding alerts of varying lengths to choose from
- Universal app, looks and works great on both iPhone and iPad
- Keep reminders in sync across your iPhone and iPad with OTA Sync via Dropbox
- Backup, email and restore databases right within Due
- Undo support
- Secondary Alert & Alarm mode
- Reliable reminders that don't require any Internet connection
Here are some of the new changes:
- Interval on date picker now dynamically changes to accommodate due times that cannot be accurately displayed by user’s preferred interval setting
- Editing the value of a timer with an auto-generated label now updates the label to match the new countdown value (thanks @mutewinter)
- Now hides any transient animation on quit to prevent jarring transition on next resume
- Overdue and Today+Overdue badging now faster
- When setting up a new repeating reminder, ‘Repeat from date’ follows the ‘Due date’ automatically
I love simplicity done right and Phocus has nailed it with this app. Due takes away the task of keeping track of tasks.
The good folks at Phocus have given us some promo to give away! For a chance to win, just let us know the type of tasks that you need reminding for.
Due is a universal app for iPhone and iPad and is available for $4.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
It's decision time: 21.5-inch or 27-inch iMac for you?
Should you go with 21.5- or 27-inch? Should you get 4K or 5K? If you're still deciding on which iMac to buy, we have some advice.
Apple announces new iMac with 10th gen Intel Processors, new webcam
Apple has today announced brand new iMac models, featuring internal upgrades for both the 27 and 21-inch models.
ByteDance CEO says 'primary goal' of President Trump is to ban TikTok
CEO of ByteDance Zhang Yiming says the "primary" goal of President Trump and Washington is to ban TikTok, rather than force its sale.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.