Give away: Appigo Todo for iPad brings task management to the bigger screen
Appigo has just released Todo for iPad, and like Apple themselves, they've used the larger canvas for a more real-world inspired interface. Binders, pages, and pockets, oh my! For fans of Appigo Todo for iPhone, rest assured all your favorite features are here, they're just bigger than ever before. Appigo Todo for iPad currently on sale for $4.99 so if you've been waiting for it, jump on it now. [iTunes link]
All the features come fully loaded:
- Sync with iCal (Wi-Fi required)
- Sync with Outlook (Wi-Fi and Outlook 2003 or newer required)
- Sync with Toodledo.com
- Task reminder alerts (Wi-Fi or cellular data network required)
- Projects and Checklists (subtasks)
- Full Landscape Support
- Notes on tasks with clickable phone numbers and URLs
- Manage multiple tasks at once with multi-select
- Full Calendar View for choosing Due Dates
- Drag and Drop sorting
- Contact, Email, SMS, Phone integration
- Full Task Searching including notes
- GTD support with Contexts and Tags
- Repeating Tasks
- Quick Add Task Entry
- Task Sharing via Email (Import back into Todo)
- Customizable App Badge
- TextExpander touch snippet expansion support (SmileOnMyMac, LLC)
The great folks at Appigo have also been kind enough to give us a couple promo codes to pass on to you, so if you want in, leave a comment below telling us what's on top of your iPad to do list. Make sure to use a real email address, it won't be made public but we'll need it to send you a promo code. Also, promo codes still require a US iTunes account (Apple's rules, not ours).
More screenshots after the break!
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.