Ubisoft has now launched Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition, a graphical revamp of the 1999 fantasy turn-based strategy game, for the iPad. The game is priced at $9.99.
The game is considered to be one of the best in the long running Might and Magic series. Here's what players can expect in this new edition:
- Rediscover THE LANDMARK OPUS of turn-based strategy games for the first time on iPad in HD!
- ENJOY THE ACCLAIMED HEROES GAMEPLAY, with 7 exciting campaign scenarios, 50 skirmish maps and local multiplayer mode.
- EXPLORE remote territories.
- FIGHT FOR DOMINATION in epic battles!
- BOOST YOUR HERO with magical rare items, skills and spells.
- BUILD MAGNIFICENT CITIES, either celestial or demoniac.
- $9.99 - Download now (opens in new tab)
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.
I'll have to check this out. My favorite in the series was HoMM 2, but 3 was fun. I just hope it isn't like some of the other TBS games out there where you pay a large up-front fee and still get hit with IAP. Not a TBS but I paid for a game the other day and it still gets ads like the free versions. Sent from the iMore App
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.