If you use Gmail and have labels set up for sorting messages, you can easily access them directly from your iPhone and iPad too. Not only do labels show up so you can view messages tagged with them, but you can add existing labels to new messages right from the app.
- Launch the Gmail app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap into the email message that you'd like to add a label to.
- In the top menu, tap on the **dropdown arrow*.
- Now tap on Label in the menu that appears.
- From here you can choose the label (or multiple labels) that you'd like to apply to that message. When you're finished, tap on Apply in the upper right hand corner.
That's all there is to it. The message should now be categorized with the label, or labels, you've selected. You can do this for multiple messages at a time as well by checking them off in the main message view and then following the steps above.
Apple's Black Friday iPhone SE sale essentially makes the price $290
The iPhone SE is already an incredible price, even without any discounts, but with Apple's Black Friday sale, you can get one for a song.
Which AirPods should you buy on Black Friday?
Thinking of buying AirPods for Black Friday but can't decide which ones you should get? I've got some advice that should help you decide.
These Nintendo Switch bundles are bound to go fast — Get them at $299 now!
The Nintendo Switch is finally back in stock for its regular retail price of $299. Do not miss your chance to get one right now. The Switch sells out fast and is rarely in stock. You won't regret it.
Need a clicker for your Apple TV? Here are the best
Whether you hate the Siri Remote, lost your old one, or just scouting out the market, here are our favorite remotes to control your Apple TV.