If all your email accounts happen to be Gmail accounts, the Gmail app for iOS is a great alternative email client for your iPhone or iPad if you aren't happy with the native one. You can even add multiple Gmail accounts to the Gmail app.
- Launch the Gmail app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Next to your current account info, tap the arrow to collapse back to the main menu.
- Now tap on the plus sign in order to add a new account.
- Enter your Gmail account info and sign in.
That's all there is to it. You should now have both accounts linked to the Gmail app. Collapse and expand them like you did earlier to toggle between each one.
Apple's latest patent shows an all-glass iMac
Apple patents tons of things and the latest suggests we could see an all-glass iMac eventually.
'Powder' is Apple's latest 'Shot on iPhone' video featuring iPhone 11 Pro
Apple's latest "Shot on iPhone" video comes from the British Columbia Interior and sees Winter X Games competitors doing what they do best.
Apple must pay $85M to WiLan after patent retrial
Apple has been ordered to pay WiLan the sum of $85M over a patent infringement, following a retrail of a case last year.
Get these San Francisco 49ers iPhone cases before the big game
For the first time since the 2012 season, the San Francisco 49ers are heading to the Super Bowl. Ahead of the big game, fans should consider buying one of these remarkable iPhone cases which celebrate all things 49ers.