If all your email accounts happen to be Gmail accounts, the Gmail app for iOS is a great alternative email client for your iPhone or iPad if you aren't happy with the native one. You can even add multiple Gmail accounts to the Gmail app.
- Launch the Gmail app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Next to your current account info, tap the arrow to collapse back to the main menu.
- Now tap on the plus sign in order to add a new account.
- Enter your Gmail account info and sign in.
That's all there is to it. You should now have both accounts linked to the Gmail app. Collapse and expand them like you did earlier to toggle between each one.
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
Here's everything we know about the iPhone 12 so far
With the iPhone 12 reportedly just weeks away, here's everything we currently know about Apple's next flagship lineup!
Here's where to find all 120 Stars in Super Mario 64
There are hundreds of Stars hidden around and throughout Princess Peach's castle in Super Mario 64. Here's where you'll find them all.
All the Nintendo Switch accessories for Animal Crossing fans
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is finally out on Nintendo Switch. Go all out with your Animal Crossing love with these adorable-themed accessories.