If all your email accounts happen to be Gmail accounts, the Gmail app for iOS is a great alternative email client for your iPhone or iPad if you aren't happy with the native one. You can even add multiple Gmail accounts to the Gmail app.
- Launch the Gmail app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the menu button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Next to your current account info, tap the arrow to collapse back to the main menu.
- Now tap on the plus sign in order to add a new account.
- Enter your Gmail account info and sign in.
That's all there is to it. You should now have both accounts linked to the Gmail app. Collapse and expand them like you did earlier to toggle between each one.
Apple TV+ lands its biggest film yet
Apple TV+ has landed the right to 'Killers of the Flower Moon', a Martin Scorsese film starring Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Anker just launched a $100 Lightning cable — it's as opulent as it sounds
Nothing says "I'm rich" like a 24K gold charging cable.
Review: FlexiSpot MonitorStand Workstation kills germs and more
FlexiSpot's MonitorStand Workstation raises your monitor or laptop to a more comfortable viewing angle. But it also offers a host of other features, including the ability to disinfect your iPhone and other items with a UV light underneath.
Cuddle close with your favorite Animal Crossing: New Horizon pal
Animal Crossing has become a global phenomenon, and as a result, dedicated creators have designed special Animal Crossing stuffed animals for all to enjoy. Here's a list of our favorites!