If you've got several emails set up on your iPhone or iPad, you'll most likely want the ones you check most towards the top of your Inbox list. As of iOS 6 this is now possible. If you want your work email listed before your personal email, you can change the order in just a few taps.
- Launch the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- You will now see little move icons appear next to your mailboxes.
- Hold down on the move icon next to the Inbox you'd like to change the position of. Now drag it up or down in the list.
- Once you've finished reordering all your Inboxes, just tap the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- That's all there is to it. Your Inboxes will remain in the order you've put them in from now on.
- How to use the VIP Inbox on your iPhone and iPad
- How to insert a photo or video directly into an email on your iPhone and iPad
- More email tips
Apple gets approval for the South Korean launch of Apple Watch ECG support
Apple has reportedly been granted the necessary documentation to launch its Apple Watch ECG feature in South Korea.
TikTok plans to sue the Trump administration as soon as tomorrow
In response to President Trump’s executive order that would effectively ban the app in the United States, the company is taking the fight to court.
Apple releases first public beta of watchOS 7
Apple has released beta 1 of watchOS 7 for its public beta tester. Here's how to download it.
Try out these shooters on your Nintendo Switch
Looking to get into some fast-paced shooting action on your Switch? Here are some of the best shooters available right now.