If you've got several emails set up on your iPhone or iPad, you'll most likely want the ones you check most towards the top of your Inbox list. As of iOS 6 this is now possible. If you want your work email listed before your personal email, you can change the order in just a few taps.
- Launch the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- You will now see little move icons appear next to your mailboxes.
- Hold down on the move icon next to the Inbox you'd like to change the position of. Now drag it up or down in the list.
- Once you've finished reordering all your Inboxes, just tap the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- That's all there is to it. Your Inboxes will remain in the order you've put them in from now on.
- How to use the VIP Inbox on your iPhone and iPad
- How to insert a photo or video directly into an email on your iPhone and iPad
- More email tips
Apple's latest patent shows an all-glass iMac
Apple patents tons of things and the latest suggests we could see an all-glass iMac eventually.
'Powder' is Apple's latest 'Shot on iPhone' video featuring iPhone 11 Pro
Apple's latest "Shot on iPhone" video comes from the British Columbia Interior and sees Winter X Games competitors doing what they do best.
Apple must pay $85M to WiLan after patent retrial
Apple has been ordered to pay WiLan the sum of $85M over a patent infringement, following a retrail of a case last year.
Take your iPhone 8 'diving' with these waterproof cases
While your iPhone 8 may be water-resistant, there’s still a limit for how deep your device can dive. If you want to take some fun underwater pictures, you'll need a great case to make that happen. Luckily for you, there are plenty of waterproof cases available out there that’ll help you dive deeper.