If you've got several emails set up on your iPhone or iPad, you'll most likely want the ones you check most towards the top of your Inbox list. As of iOS 6 this is now possible. If you want your work email listed before your personal email, you can change the order in just a few taps.
- Launch the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- You will now see little move icons appear next to your mailboxes.
- Hold down on the move icon next to the Inbox you'd like to change the position of. Now drag it up or down in the list.
- Once you've finished reordering all your Inboxes, just tap the Done button in the upper right hand corner.
- That's all there is to it. Your Inboxes will remain in the order you've put them in from now on.
- How to use the VIP Inbox on your iPhone and iPad
- How to insert a photo or video directly into an email on your iPhone and iPad
- More email tips
Review — Does Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise provide a good workout?
Exercise games are all the rage this year as we're stuck inside. If you're looking for something that will make you work up a sweat, you should check out Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise.
Benchmarks show M1 runs Windows 10 faster than Surface Pro X
An AWS engineer has run Windows 10 on the new M1 Apple silicon chip, and performance benchmarks reveal that it blows the Surface Pro X out of the water.
Apple celebrates 15 'App Store Best Of 2020' winners
Apple has announced 15 App Store Best Of 2020 awards winners including some names you'll know and some you might not.
Looking for the best indie games for the Switch? Here are our picks
There are so many indie games on the Nintendo Switch, that finding the best ones is a challenge. Don't worry, we're here to help. Here are the best indie games for the Nintendo Switch.