If you get an email that you want to easily find again later, maybe to follow up, maybe just to keep handy, you can flag it right in your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Mail app. Flagged messages are easy to spot, thanks to an icon, and even easier to find, thanks to a dedicated smart mailbox that keeps them all handy.
- Launch the Mail app from the Home screen of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- Tap on the Inbox or other mail box that contains the message you'd like to flag.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the message or messages you'd like to flag. They'll get highlighted.
- Tap on the Mark button in the lower right hand corner.
- Tap Flag.
- An icon will appear next to the message so you'll know it's flagged.
Once you have a message (or messages) flagged, a special Flagged mailbox will appear in your Mail account list. Tap on it to see a list of all your flagged messages.
If you ever want to unflag a message, you'll repeat the same steps as above and choose Unflag the second time around.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Review: Free Your Tea Subscription Box is personalized just for your tastes
The Free Your Tea Subscription Box uses a number of methods to get you your perfect blend of teas each month.
Forrest Gump's $100k in Apple stock is now worth almost $49 billion
Forrest Gump hit theaters this week 26 years ago. If Gump's $100,000 investment in Apple Computer was real it'd now net him a cool $48.6 billion.
U.S. considering TikTok ban, says Pompeo
The U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that the government is 'certainly looking into' banning TikTok and other Chinese social media platforms in the U.S.
Get the most out of your iMac with these nifty accessories
Your all-in-one iMac is a feat of engineering, but unless you accessorize it properly, it’s just a big TV on your desk. You’ll need a kick-ass mouse, a great keyboard, some sweet speakers, and more.