If you get an email that you want to easily find again later, maybe to follow up, maybe just to keep handy, you can flag it right in your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Mail app. Flagged messages are easy to spot, thanks to an icon, and even easier to find, thanks to a dedicated smart mailbox that keeps them all handy.
- Launch the Mail app from the Home screen of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- Tap on the Inbox or other mail box that contains the message you'd like to flag.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the message or messages you'd like to flag. They'll get highlighted.
- Tap on the Mark button in the lower right hand corner.
- Tap Flag.
- An icon will appear next to the message so you'll know it's flagged.
Once you have a message (or messages) flagged, a special Flagged mailbox will appear in your Mail account list. Tap on it to see a list of all your flagged messages.
If you ever want to unflag a message, you'll repeat the same steps as above and choose Unflag the second time around.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple to permanently close Apple Uptown in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The store, which has been temporarily closed since March, has already been under review for closure for some time according to Apple.
Zagg launches new 'Pro Keys' wireless iPad keyboard and 'Pro Stylus'
Zagg is trying to bring some elements of the Magic Keyboard to the masses with a "pro" keyboard that comes in under $100.
iMovie for iOS updated with support for Dolby Vision HDR ahead of iPhone 12
Apple has also updated Garageband for iOS with faster ways of starting an audio recording and a new keyboard sound pack.
These bands will go great with your blue Fitbit Versa Lite
Be bold and rock that blue Fitbit Versa Lite! Not every watchband will go with that color, however, so here are some of our favorites to go with that deep blue shade.