Stickers are one of the big new features that came along with Messages in iOS 10, and while you won't have access to full sticker packs, you can still send these fun attachments to your contacts using your Apple Watch running watchOS 3, though it is a bit limited.
How to send stickers using your Apple Watch
- Launch Messages from the Home screen of your Apple Watch.
- Tap the conversation in which you wish to send a message. Alternatively, Force Touch (press firmly) on the display to bring up bring up the New Message option.
- Tap the emoji button (looks like a smiling face).
- Swipe to the right to get to the Recents screen.
- Find the sticker you want to send in your recent items, and tap it to send.
Let us know in the comments below!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
I just tried this, just to say I did it. Yep, it worked...
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.