Launch Center Pro lets you create actions for all the things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad, from emailing a specific person to sending a boilerplate text message, it can do it all. What's more, if you create a particularly cool action, you can easily share it with friends, families, co-workers... anyone at all!
How to share an action in Launch Center Pro for iPhone and iPad
- Open the Launch Center Pro app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the action you'd like to share.
- In the next menu, tap on Share Action.
- Safari should now launch and show you some information about your action. Fill in anything you'd like the person to know and remove any personal information. Then tap on Create.
- *Copy the URL** from the Address Bar.
- Share the URL with anyone you'd like to have the action.
The person you shared it with can just go to the URL and Launch Center Pro can import the action all on its own. You can alternately tap the Share button in Safari to share an action. I prefer the URL method so I can paste it wherever I want. You can, however, use whichever suits your needs best.
If you use Launch Center Pro, have you ever shared actions with other people? And if you have any cool actions you've created, feel free to share their URLs in the comments below along with a description of what it does!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.5.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.5.1, which fixes some security bugs.
Apple might be giving people a reason to upgrade their 2012 MacBook Pro
Anyone who still uses a 2012 MacBook Pro should probably look to upgrade it sooner rather than later following a report that claims Apple will label it "obsolete" this month.
New report backs up claims that we'll wait until October for iPhone 12
Apple would normally announce its new iPhones in September, but the coronavirus situation seems to have put paid to that. All eyes are now on October instead.
Get back on task with these Wunderlist alternatives for iPhone and Mac
Upset Wunderlist is no more? Here are some solutions to get you back on task.