Launch Center Pro lets you create actions for all the things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad, from emailing a specific person to sending a boilerplate text message, it can do it all. What's more, if you create a particularly cool action, you can easily share it with friends, families, co-workers... anyone at all!
How to share an action in Launch Center Pro for iPhone and iPad
- Open the Launch Center Pro app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the action you'd like to share.
- In the next menu, tap on Share Action.
- Safari should now launch and show you some information about your action. Fill in anything you'd like the person to know and remove any personal information. Then tap on Create.
- *Copy the URL** from the Address Bar.
- Share the URL with anyone you'd like to have the action.
The person you shared it with can just go to the URL and Launch Center Pro can import the action all on its own. You can alternately tap the Share button in Safari to share an action. I prefer the URL method so I can paste it wherever I want. You can, however, use whichever suits your needs best.
If you use Launch Center Pro, have you ever shared actions with other people? And if you have any cool actions you've created, feel free to share their URLs in the comments below along with a description of what it does!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple adds iPod shuffle (4th gen) and iPod nano (7th gen) to vintage list
Apple has added a couple of iPods to the vintage list and one to the obsolete list.
'South of the Circle,' a narrative adventure, coming soon to Apple Arcade
The game, a "narrative adventure game about memory, survival, and the consequences of not dealing with the past," launches soon.
Apple Card users can see their annual spending with iOS 14.2 beta 2
Apple Card users with iOS 14.2 beta 2 installed have noticed that they can now see their annual spending for the first time.
Automate your home with the best HomeKit smart plugs around
If you're new to home automation, a smart plug is a great first step in building out your connected home with its simple plug and play design. Here's our guide to the best smart plugs for HomeKit that you can buy.