The band is back together for our 600th episode! Rene Ritchie and the elusive, enigmatic Georgia Dow join Mikah Sargent, Serenity Caldwell, and Lory Gil to reflect on their iMore origins.
They dive deep into Apple's recent education event, which focused heavily on curriculum and device management along with introducing the 6th generation iPad. Finally, the crew discuss Apple's privacy policies. Come party with us!
- iMore show 600 video edition
- About iMore
- Apple's love note to education
- 9.7-inch iPad (6th generation) Unboxing and Hands-On Video
- Apple Education Event: The most important announcements
- Everyone Can Code: Everything you need to know!
- Big news about Apple, GDPR, and your privacy
- Audible Go to audible.com/imore or text iMORE' to 500-500 to get started.
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
On Apple and the FBI regarding privacy, from San Bernardino to Pensacola
We compare two of the most high-profile Apple news stories in recent memory.
Apple and Google accused of using market dominance to cripple competition
Sonos, Tile, Basecamp and PopSockets have all testified to a House antitrust committee, stating that big tech firms like Amazon, Apple and Google used their market dominance and bullying business tactics to crush competition.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
Here are the best cases for the 2018 9.7-inch iPad!
Apple's 9.7-inch iPad (2017 and 2018) is a great productivity and educational tool — and worth protecting! Here are our favorite cases for the 9.7-inch iPad.