iOS 5 beta gallery 2
You've already sent us one set of iOS 4 beta screenshots, and you just keep them coming. So here we are with round 2, and here's what they show:
- Photo Stream can support multiple Apple IDs
- Automatic downloads work for apps everywhere, but for music only in the US
- Game Center has a place for your picture now
- iCloud won't work with Apple IDs that aren't email addresses (older Apple IDs)
- Swiping in weather gives you hourly forecasts (first update since 1.0, yay!)
- You can Tweet a single picture but not multiple pictures
- If you don't recall your password, there's an iForgot button (we kid you not)
Anyone notice anything else?
[Thanks Rodney, Kevin, JD, and anon!]
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.
By Tammy Rogers
By Kevin Lynch