Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate through the 4-inch, 16:9 iPhone, Coda 2 and Diet Coda, Photoshop masks and text, Windows 8 UX, and Timer, and interrogate Louie Mantia of Pacific Helm. This is Iterate!
- 4 inch and 16:9 aspect ratio iPhone concept explorations
- Coda 2 and Diet Coda
- CSS Hat
- Masking in Photoshop CS6
- Text in Photoshop CS6
- Building Windows 8
- Timer: Apps, Apps, Every Where (Buttons!)
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
If you're one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we'd love to get you on the show, or if you've found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.