After having landed on the iPhone and iPad, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is now ready to bring her "khaos" to Apple's Mac with an OS X version of the famed fame game. As with the iOS version, the goal of the game is to take on the persona of Kim Kardashian and help your own aspiring celebrity "rise to fame and fortune."
Whether this game is a welcomed installation on your system or a vapid virus that is infecting your computer is your own judgment call to make.
Though the game is free, be wary of in-app purchases to win fame. In order to rise to prominence, users must either outfit their inner divas with clothes, find a hot date to increase their fame, or appear in promos.
- CREATE YOUR OWN STAR and customize your look with hundreds of style options, including Kim Kardashian's personal picks!
- STAR in a huge interactive adventure as you encounter other celebs, dedicated fans, persistent paparazzi… and even hang out with Kim herself!
- RULE THE RED CARPET as an A-list movie actor, cover model, fashion designer and more – what you do is up to you!
- TAKE OVER L.A. in a virtual world complete with exclusive clubs, upscale boutiques, and luxury homes! Travel to New York City and Miami!
- DATE AND DUMP CELEBS at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next huge celebrity power-couple!
- BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE RIDE using Game Center and Facebook – help each other rise to fame, compare styles, send gifts, and see who can be the biggest star!
But with ratings that include "Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes" as well as "Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity," hopefully your celebutard won't have to leak a Kim Kardashian sex tape redux to win this game.
The highly addictive game for iOS is believed to net Kim Kardashian about $700,000 per day through in-app purchases.
Are you ready to unleash Kardashian onto your Mac? Let us know.
- Free - Download now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
OmniFocus 3.11 for Mac brings iOS widgets to macOS Big Sur
Now you can see your tasks from Notification Center without having to open OmniFocus.
Apple VP Deirdre O’Brien talks adjusting Apple Retail during the pandemic
O'Brien talked about the company's experience in adapting its business to the pandemic at the Fortune Brainstorm Tech virtual conference.
Julianna Margulies, star of 'The Good Wife,' signs on to 'The Morning Show'
Margulies, who has earned nominations for 10 Emmy Awards and 12 Golden Globe Awards, will star alongside Witherspoon and Aniston.
Here are the best Nintendo Switch games for sports fans
The Nintendo Switch has gathered an array of excellent sports titles. Here are the best ones out now!