Leave sticky notes places with Post-it® PopNotes for iPhone, iPad
The official Post-it® notes have made their way to iOS and they're called Post-it® PopNotes. These are no ordinary notes however - you can place them anywhere you want and share with friends with family.
This is how sticky notes are meant to be on the iPhone! Being able to digitally stick them around places is very neat. My mom has a serious Post-it note addiction and leaves them around for everyone else to read (don't ever dogsit for her, the house will be one big sticky note), so the sharing option is perfect for people like her.
- Create notes by typing and/or drawing.
- Place notes at specific locations.
- Control who gets to see the notes you post – just yourself, your friends and family or anyone with the app.
- Invite friends and family to connect through the app.
- View notes posted by you and others within 500 yards of your current location via an interactive map.
- Set location-based reminders anywhere in the U.S.
- Simple and fun to use, encourages creativity and spontaneity.
- Choose from nine different Post-it® Note colors.
- Leave a sweet note for that special someone at the airport when they land.
- Share reviews at theaters, recommendations at restaurants or tips at fishing holes.
- Leave a note at the store that reminds you to pick up milk when you get there.
- Create notes and reminders for yourself.
- View notes at the local salon so you can make an appointment with the best hair stylist.
- Explore new cities by finding notes with advice and recommendations left by others.
- Whatever your creativity allows. Have fun!
Post-it PopNotes is available on the iPhone and iPad for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Former app and photography editor at iMore, Leanna has since moved on to other endeavors. Mother, wife, mathamagician, even though she no longer writes for iMore you can still follow her on Twitter @llofte.