The official Post-it® notes have made their way to iOS and they're called Post-it® PopNotes. These are no ordinary notes however - you can place them anywhere you want and share with friends with family.
This is how sticky notes are meant to be on the iPhone! Being able to digitally stick them around places is very neat. My mom has a serious Post-it note addiction and leaves them around for everyone else to read (don't ever dogsit for her, the house will be one big sticky note), so the sharing option is perfect for people like her.
Create. Place. Share. The PopNotes App creates geo-triggered Post-it® Notes for the digital world. Create and place notes anywhere you want. Choose to leave a note just for yourself or share it with friends, family or everyone. You can even set a note to pop up at a specific time and location.
- Create notes by typing and/or drawing.
- Place notes at specific locations.
- Control who gets to see the notes you post – just yourself, your friends and family or anyone with the app.
- Invite friends and family to connect through the app.
- View notes posted by you and others within 500 yards of your current location via an interactive map.
- Set location-based reminders anywhere in the U.S.
- Simple and fun to use, encourages creativity and spontaneity.
- Choose from nine different Post-it® Note colors.
- Leave a sweet note for that special someone at the airport when they land.
- Share reviews at theaters, recommendations at restaurants or tips at fishing holes.
- Leave a note at the store that reminds you to pick up milk when you get there.
- Create notes and reminders for yourself.
- View notes at the local salon so you can make an appointment with the best hair stylist.
- Explore new cities by finding notes with advice and recommendations left by others.
- Whatever your creativity allows. Have fun!
Post-it PopNotes is available on the iPhone and iPad for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple Music, Apple Arcade, App Store and more experiencing outages
A number of Apple's services, including Apple Book, iCloud Mail, Photos, and more, are currently experiencing performance issues.
iOS 14.2 hints that EarPods won't come in the box with the iPhone 12
A copy change found in the iOS 14.2 beta suggests that Apple may be removing more than just the power adapter from the iPhone 12 box.
Twitter opens up voice tweets to more iOS users
After letting a limited group of people test voice tweets in June, Twitter is now opening the option up to more iOS users.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.