MMX Racing merges monster cars and pro wrestling with its WWE update
World Wrestling Entertainment apparently isn't content to stick with the many mobile games it has released, like WWE 2K, WWE Immortals and WWE SuperCard; it wants to invade other games as well. Developer Hutch Games has now updated its popular MMX Racing mobile game with content from the WWE, adding in new monster cars and trucks based on several of its pro wrestling superstars.
Yes, you can compete in races with vehicles based on "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, John Cena, Triple H and more (sadly, there's no option to race a car based on "The Rock"). Here's a look at the update for MMX Racing:
- WWE have come to challenge you in MMX's largest & most spectacular update yet!
- Go up against your favorite WWE Superstars and Divas in 8 fully customized trucks
- Massive WWE single player campaign and a new multiplayer class
- All new car crushing gameplay
- WWE Race Stadium filled with pyrotechnics
- 6 New Tracks to master & 100s of races to prove yourself.
- Smash through destructible track objects
- Free - Download now
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.