As expected, Reckless Racing 2 is now available in the App Store. It is the sequel to the hugely popular racing game Reckless Racing which brought thrills and spills from the track as you slide you car around corners on dirt and tarmac.
- Probably the best power slides in the world
- Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
- Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
- Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
- Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
- Online multiplayer over the Internet
- 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
- 5 control layouts with customizable button positions
- Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more
Reckless Racing 2 is available as a universal binary running on the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3 (16GB +) or iPod Touch 4. It costs $4.99 with additional content available through in-app purchase.
- App Store link (opens in new tab)
Have an app you’d love to see featured on iMore? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" orderby="title"]
UK editor at iMore, mobile technology lover and air conditioning design engineer.
iPhone 4 is there twice...Aside from that would like a video of game play.
Here are some videos...http://bit.ly/xOMHUj
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.