Mole Kart has arrived in the App Store and if you are looking for a game that resembles the original Nintendo Mario Kart, you need look no further. After Nintendo sees how this game looks and plays, we are sure it will be talking with its legal team.
- Choose from 7 unique tracks, set in Mole Pasture,X.Mushroom,Sky Remnant, Mole’s Garden and other fantasy environments.
- Go through completing challenges and watch out for outrageous monsters that may await you at any turn!
- 6 iconic Mole characters, each has a custom built vehicle with special abilities to match against tough terrains and all racing conditions.
- Whether racing around an obstacle-filled track or battling in an arena, drifting and tossing items are the keys to Mole Kart success. You can toss a prop to temporarily boost their speed or create an explosion to block competitors. 19 super cool power-ups to outwit your opponents and enhance your racing experience!
- Manual or automatic modes! Experience the ultimate drifting by tilting the device or controlling the virtual stick.
- Local Multiplayer Mode: Battle up to four friends online either on WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Excellent graphic and 3D experience, feel the thrill of racing like never before!
Mole Kart is currently available for $2.99 and is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad; it is a universal binary too. You will need to spend a little more if you want to unlock additional tracks and features throughout the game via in-app purchases.
Have an app you’d love to see featured on iMore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2" orderby="title"]
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
UK editor at iMore, mobile technology lover and air conditioning design engineer.