Mole Kart has arrived in the App Store and if you are looking for a game that resembles the original Nintendo Mario Kart, you need look no further. After Nintendo sees how this game looks and plays, we are sure it will be talking with its legal team.
Your favorite Mole characters come together to battle it out in an adrenaline-fueled race to the finish line. They are zooming on to your iPhone and iPad for party racing showdown.Test your skills across different landscapes and unique tracks, ranging from freezing glaciers, cliffhanging mountains, waterfalls and even Mole’s World. Experience new challenges, all kinds of monsters, extraordinary gameplay and much more! Challenge up to four friends over WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Choose from 7 unique tracks, set in Mole Pasture,X.Mushroom,Sky Remnant, Mole’s Garden and other fantasy environments.
- Go through completing challenges and watch out for outrageous monsters that may await you at any turn!
- 6 iconic Mole characters, each has a custom built vehicle with special abilities to match against tough terrains and all racing conditions.
- Whether racing around an obstacle-filled track or battling in an arena, drifting and tossing items are the keys to Mole Kart success. You can toss a prop to temporarily boost their speed or create an explosion to block competitors. 19 super cool power-ups to outwit your opponents and enhance your racing experience!
- Manual or automatic modes! Experience the ultimate drifting by tilting the device or controlling the virtual stick.
- Local Multiplayer Mode: Battle up to four friends online either on WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Excellent graphic and 3D experience, feel the thrill of racing like never before!
Mole Kart is currently available for $2.99 and is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad; it is a universal binary too. You will need to spend a little more if you want to unlock additional tracks and features throughout the game via in-app purchases.
Have an app you’d love to see featured on iMore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we’ll take a look.
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="2" orderby="title"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple must pay $85M to WiLan after patent retrial
Apple has been ordered to pay WiLan the sum of $85M over a patent infringement, following a retrail of a case last year.
Tim Cook: Apple will donate to groups helping fight Coronavirus
Tim Cook has announced that Apple will be donating money to efforts to fight Coronavirus.
Apple killed The Apple Archive after just 10 days
The Apple Archive, a stunning, unofficial tribute to Apple history has been buried under copyright strikes over its video content.
Lighting is crucial to photos — get the best shot with these portable LEDs
Shine a light on your phone’s snapshots with these iPhoneography accessories!