We all have our favorite quotes, and the newly overhauled Quotebook app aims to help us store and organize them all. The app, with the kind of clean design we expect from Lickability, makes it easy to keep all of your favorite quotes in one place, with ratings, sources, tagging, and more.
Here's all that it does:
- Add quotes seamlessly from life, books, and friends
- Discover more about the people and places that inspire you
- Share quotes with the people who matter, no matter where they are
- Tag and search quotes to find the perfect one when you need it most
- Collect quotes on your phone and they'll be waiting at home on your iPad
And here's what's new and interesting with version 3:
- Add images and descriptions to authors and sources
- Information about your authors and sources is automatically downloaded from Wikipedia
- Auto-complete authors, sources, and tags from within the app, your contacts, and your music library
- Import quotes from your Tumblr posts and Facebook profile
- Tap into any author or source from the quotes screen to see more quotes from them
- Discover and save random quotes from the app's main screen
- Share quotes to Tweetbot, Tumblr, and Day One
- Improved Auto-Detection of quotes on your clipboard (including from iBooks)
- Simplified settings
Quotebook is available now for iPhone and iPad from the App Store for $4.99 upfront.
- $4.99 — Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Neil Young: MacBook Pro is 'a piece of crap' with 'Fisher-Price' audio
Musician Neil Young has described the 16-Inch MacBook Pro as "a piece of crap" with "Fisher-Price" quality audio in an interview with The Vergecast.
Curve finally gets Apple Pay support!
Curve has just announced that its users will finally be able to use Apple Pay!
eero routers are starting to appear in the Home app, support coming soon?
We're seeing support pop up for eero in Apple's Home app, but it's not supported just yet. Will we see it soon?
Don't lose important data on your Mac, make sure to back it up!
One of the most important things you should be doing with your Mac is backing up all of its data. Here are some of our favorite solutions for backing up your most important files, should anything ever happen.