What you need to know
- Shazam has an all-new look
- It's also gained improved syncing for both Spotify and Apple Music.
Shazam has today received a new update that brings a new look as well as a number of improvements including the way it syncs with Apple Music and Spotify.
The visual refresh rings with it a new swiping gesture that gives you access to your past Shazams. It also includes the new Charts feature, giving you a view of what's trending. Great for finding new music, for example.
Shazam has a new look!
- Swipe up on home to access your past Shazams.
- Get notified when we find your missed or offline Shazams.
- See what's trending with Charts. Now available in Search.
For Apple Music:
- We'll now sync more of your past Shazams.
- If you delete a song in Apple Music, it won't be added back again.
- We'll now find and sync more of your new Shazams.
- If you lose connection, we'll try to sync again on your next Shazam.
The updated Shazam can now be downloaded from the App Store (opens in new tab). It's free for all.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.