What you need to know
- Shazam has an all-new look
- It's also gained improved syncing for both Spotify and Apple Music.
Shazam has today received a new update that brings a new look as well as a number of improvements including the way it syncs with Apple Music and Spotify.
The visual refresh rings with it a new swiping gesture that gives you access to your past Shazams. It also includes the new Charts feature, giving you a view of what's trending. Great for finding new music, for example.
Shazam has a new look!
- Swipe up on home to access your past Shazams.
- Get notified when we find your missed or offline Shazams.
- See what's trending with Charts. Now available in Search.
For Apple Music:
- We'll now sync more of your past Shazams.
- If you delete a song in Apple Music, it won't be added back again.
- We'll now find and sync more of your new Shazams.
- If you lose connection, we'll try to sync again on your next Shazam.
The updated Shazam can now be downloaded from the App Store. It's free for all.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.