The Google-owned Snapseed, which received its last major update in October 2013, is one of our favorite photo editing apps for iPhone. The latest update adds a new way to view your edits with Stacks. Stacks allow you to see a list of filters that you've applied to an image that can be re-edited or copied over to another image.
Snapseed 2.0 also includes new filters, brush and spot repair tools, and more. Check out the full list of additions below:
- Stacks allow you to re-edit any image
- Copy your edits from one image to another
- 5 new filters including Lens Blur, Tonal Contrast and Glamour Glow, previously a premium feature
- Lens blur that's adjustable in all directions
- Brush tools to apply effects to sections of an image
- Spot Repair for detailed editing, healing, and retouching
- Transform adjusts perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fills in empty areas after rotations
Snapseed 2.0 is available now from the App Store as a universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Free - Download Now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.