Splash is a new app that immerses you in the world of 360-degree video. You can watch these videos, created by the Splash community. The app supports Google Cardboard VR headsets, giving you multiple viewing options. You can also create your own 360-degree videos, and upload them directly to Facebook, or share elsewhere as a link.
You can sign up for Splash either with your Facebook account or an email address. Here's what you can expect from the app:
- Capture a 360° panorama of videos and sound
- Use touch to control the video
- Stereoscopic mode for Google Cardboard and other tray-based headsets with intuitive feed
- Read more about every 360° video captured by the Splash community (description, when it was captured)
- Like in 3D: You can tap double anywhere to express your like for an area in the Splash
- See a gallery of the 360° videos you captured yourself
- Share any Splash 360° video to Facebook and let your friends experience it in the 360°-enabled player on Facebook
You can get started with 360-degree video in Splash now.
- Free - Download Now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.