Splash is a new app that immerses you in the world of 360-degree video. You can watch these videos, created by the Splash community. The app supports Google Cardboard VR headsets, giving you multiple viewing options. You can also create your own 360-degree videos, and upload them directly to Facebook, or share elsewhere as a link.
You can sign up for Splash either with your Facebook account or an email address. Here's what you can expect from the app:
- Capture a 360° panorama of videos and sound
- Use touch to control the video
- Stereoscopic mode for Google Cardboard and other tray-based headsets with intuitive feed
- Read more about every 360° video captured by the Splash community (description, when it was captured)
- Like in 3D: You can tap double anywhere to express your like for an area in the Splash
- See a gallery of the 360° videos you captured yourself
- Share any Splash 360° video to Facebook and let your friends experience it in the 360°-enabled player on Facebook
You can get started with 360-degree video in Splash now.
- Free - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.