Popular Twitter client Tweetbot has been updated, with version 4.3 adding a new feature that's perfect for live tweeting. With Topics, you can easily chain Tweets together without the need to manually reply to your self, or continually add the same hashtag over and over.
To create new Topics or access existing ones, open the compose screen and select the gear icon in the bottom left. Tap Topics, and you can create a topic, or select an existing one to put your next tweet under it. Topics can sync over iCloud, and are available on both iPhone and iPad.
Tweetbot 4.3 features a number of other improvements:
- You can now hide the extra side column on the iPad
- Much better support for hardware keyboards, including using arrow keys to navigate the timeline
- iPad images are no longer super huge
- You can paste images when composing a Tweet, really useful when using GIF (with a hard G) keyboards
- Support for Arabic language, including Right to Left UI
- Muting a user you don't follow will now also prevent Tweets from that user from showing up in your Mentions, Lists and Searches
- Support for Twitter Collections
- Quoting a Tweet looks much nicer when composing a Tweet
- Support for Firefox browser
- Improved support for uploading video to Twitter
- Fixed an issue where timeline would get stuck
You can pick up Tweetbot 4.3 from the App Store now.
- $9.99 - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Hell froze over, pigs flew, and Google added Split View to Gmail for iPad
Google's reputation for being awfully slow to adding support for new iOS features is well earned but it's now added support for Split View on iPad. And it only took five years.
'Greyhound' star Tom Hanks isn't a fan of the movie's Apple TV+ debut
Tom Hanks stars in "Greyhound," a movie that should have been hitting cinemas. But COVID-19 put paid to that and Hanks isn't happy he's had to settle for Apple TV+.
Keep your gear charged with this 10000mAh USB-C power bank down to just $9
This power bank features both 18W PD USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0 USB-A ports. It's slim and light and can refill most modern phones at least twice over making it a perfect addition to your daily carry. Use the below coupon to save.
Train insane with the best fitness trackers for triathletes
These fitness trackers are the cream of the crop when it comes to health and fitness tracking for triathlon training. Which tracker will you need? Here's what our research shows.