Vector 53: Regeneration with Guy, Georgia, and Dave [Explicit]
Vector is a news and analysis show focusing on the biggest stories, hottest trends, and most important issues in technology, past, present, and future. On this week's show, Rene is joined by Georgia Dow, Guy English, and Dave Wiskus, to announce the end of the current season of Vector and the launch of the next. Also: Google scanning email for child porn, tinkering to learn, Apple University, fear and reinvention, yelling on Twitter.
Support Vector: Go to www.drobostore.com and use offer code Vector50 to save $50 on any Drobo.
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe in RSS
- Download directly
- Follow on Twitter
- Google scans everyone's email for child porn, and it just got a man arrested
- Mantia on Tinkering
- Simplifying the Bull: How Picasso Helps to Teach Apple's Style
- Better Elevation video podcast
- The TV Show 9: Boiling my Doctor Who Frog (Why Guy is angry, so very angry).
- Georgia Dow of ZEN & TECH
- Guy English of Kickingbear
- Dave Wiskus of Better Elevation
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
- Email email@example.com or leave a comment below.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.