What you need to know
- Chucklefish have announced a physical version of Wargroove coming sometime in the future.
- Titled Wargroove Deluxe Edition, this special version of the game includes lots of physical bonuses.
- There's no release date at this exact time and the game will be $40 on Nintendo Switch
Chucklefish, the developers of Wargroove, announced a physical version of Wargroove coming to the Nintendo Switch. Titled Wargroove Deluxe Edition, it includes a fair few bonuses. Chucklefish partnered with Sold Out to produce this physical version of the game. Here's a list of all the physical bonuses that are included:
- Physical disc/cartridge copy of the game
- Downloadable version of the Wargroove Soundtrack by Phonetic Hero and Boss Battle Records
- Commander sprite sticker sheet
- Poster map of Aurania
- Mini Strategy Manual with stats & tips on all units (available in English, French, Italian, German & Spanish)
- Reversible coversheet – a clean, logo-free version of the key art for the game
You can see the box art below:
This physical version of Wargroove will cost $39.99 USD/ £29.99 / €39.99. We'll be sure to let you know when Wargroove Deluxe Edition becomes available for preorder. Wargroove was first released digitally earlier this year on Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch, with a PlayStation 4 version coming in the future.
This physical version of the game will likely coincide with the release of the PlayStation 4 digital version, which also has yet to receive a confirmed date. Wargroove features crossplay between Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch - it's currently unknown whether the PlayStation 4 version will support crossplay or not.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Jonathan Morrison and WOLF transform Apple's MagSafe sound into a song
Jonathan Morrison teamed up with WOLF to transform Apple's new MagSafe charging sound into an incredibly catchy song.
Photographer Austin Mann puts iPhone 12 Pro through its paces
Photographer Austin Mann puts the new iPhone through its paces every year and now it's been the turn of Apple's iPhone 12 Pro.
Gold iPhone 12 Pro buyers get a special fingerprint-resistant coating
It turns out that there might be one iPhone 12 Pro to rule them all, and it's coated in gold. Sort of.
Spooky Nintendo Switch games listed from kid-friendly to terrifying
One of the best ways to get into the autumn spirit is by playing an awesome game, whether it be delightfully spooky or flat-out horror. Here are the best games to play on your Nintendo Switch this Halloween.