Warhammer: Arcane Magic is now available on iPhone and iPad, bringing a whole new story from the Warhammer universe to fans. Warhammer: Arcane Magic is a turn-based boardgame that tasks players with guiding a group of wizards on a battle-filled journey through the Old World and Chaos Wastelands.
As you battle through Warhammer: Arcane Magic, you'll be able to pick up new wizards, spell cards, and fight your way through 16 different lands as you progress through your campaign. Here's a full rundown of Warhammer: Arcane Magic's key features:
Collect & Cast Powerful Spells
- Unlock up to 45 unique and powerful spell cards, including the ability to bind monsters and force them to fight by your side
- Win battles and progress through campaigns to acquire spells
Assemble Your Wizard Company
- Lead a company of up to three wizards, using their individual powers to customize your strategy
- Strengthen your strategy by purchasing new wizards from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world—including the famed Teclis, Balthasar Gelt and Wurrzag da Great Green Prophet.
Engage in Tactical Single-player Campaigns
- Battle powerful monsters in two campaigns across 16 lands through the Old World and Chaos Wastelands
- Use the surrounding environment to your tactical advantage by positioning yourself behind rocks, trees and monsters
- Gain control of Arcane Fulcrums to acquire new spells and magnify your powers
Choose your Play Style with Stunning Visuals
- Play for hours or minutes in several languages: English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
- Experience stunning 3D art with full Retina support
If you're a big fan of the Warhammer universe and this game piques your interest, you can grab it for $9.99 from the App Store at the link below. As an added bonus, to celebrate the launch of the game, fans can enter for a chance to win a professionally painted Ghoron model by going to the game's website and following the instructions to enter.
- $9.99 - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.