Waze says that the performance of the app on iPhone and iPad has been greatly improved. Users should see more fluid navigation and faster route selection, among other improvements. The new traffic bar will now give you an estimate on how long you'll be stuck in traffic and monitor your progress.
You can find the big changes in Waze 3.9.4 in the list below:
- Experience an overall faster Waze: smoother navigation, quicker route selection, and improved re-routing.
- New traffic bar! Know how long you'll be in a jam, tracking progress as you go.
- Learn which route Waze is taking with 'Let's go via' voice instruction.
- Get a confirmation when sending your ETA: those receiving can instantly reply 'Got it, thanks'.
- Improved support for U-turns
- General bug fixes
In addition to these new features, you can now also back up your Waze account. That way, if you move to a new phone, you don't need to worry about loosing your Waze username and points.
Waze 3.9.4 is available for download now on the App Store.
- Free - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
This new Stillwater trailer is heartwarming and wholesome
Apple TV+ has a new show coming and it includes a talking panda. What more need you know?
Review: Anda Seat's Dark Demon is a gamer's dream
Anda Seat's Dark Demon gaming chair is a rugged, durable gaming chair perfect for intense gaming.
DEVONthink 3.6 adds Big Sur support and workflow improvements
DEVONthink 3.6 takes the already great app and gets it ready for macOS Big Sur and more.
Bring the smarts to the great outdoors with these HomeKit outdoor plugs
Have an epic holiday light display that you always forget to turn on? Let automation and Siri handle it for you with the best HomeKit outdoor smart plugs.