This week in the App Store, we start off with Auxy, a new loop-based music creation tool. Disney Junior Magic Phone is a new app for kids that lets them chat with Mickey Mouse. Pixelmator for iPhone and iPad has received a major update with iPad Pro and iPhone support. Finally, Yahoo's Video Guide will let you know what's available to watch on various streaming services.
- Auxy - $4.99 - Download Now
- Disney Junior Magic Phone - Free - Download Now
- Pixelmator - $4.99 - Download Now
- Yahoo Video Guide - Free - Download Now
We start our look at games this week with Fantastic Plastic Squad, a new action game set in 1984 that sees you control action figures. Show off your hoverboard moves in Power Hover, in which you race across several environments, from sprawling deserts to vast oceans. Imago is a numerical and spatial puzzle game that transforms as you play. Finally, A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build gives you various challenges centered on building a snowman.
- Fantastic Plastic Squad - Free - Download Now
- Power Hover - $3.99 - Download Now
- Imago - Free - Download Now
- A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build - Free - Download Now
This week on the store, Apple has collected a number of holiday-themed apps and games. There are festive games, like Ski Safari 2, which recently added a North Pole level. Your kids might like This is My Weather, a meteorology app. You can also check out the interactive story for A Charlie Brown Christmas for its 50th anniversary.
- Ski Safari 2 - $1.99 - Download Now
- Terraria - $4.99 - Download Now
- This is my Weather - $2.99 - Download Now
- A Charlie Brown Christmas - $5.99 - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.