This week, we begin our look at new apps with Facet, an app that lets you find and share videos for travel inspiration. If you're looking for a journaling app, check out the all-new version of Momento. Fyuse is a spatial photography app that lets you create 360-degree photos. Finally, an update for Tayasui Memopad has added support for 3D Touch on the iPhone and four new tools.
- Facet - Free - Download Now
- Momento - $2.99 - Download Now
- Fyuse - Free - Download Now
- Tayasui Memopad - Free - Download Now
New games this week start with Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade, a third-person action game that sees you take control of a Freeblade mech suit. For some old-school platforming fun with a modern art style, check out King Tongue. Explore and survive the depths of space in the minimalist Last Horizon. Kids can have some fun with Snapimals, a game that helps you find and learn about cute animals.
- Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade - Free - Download Now
- King Tongue - $1.99 - Download Now
- Last Horizon - $2.99 - Download Now
- Snapimals - Free - Download Now
With Thanksgiving just a week away in the United States, Apple has put together a collection of apps to help you have a great holiday meal. Whether you're using Bon Appétit's Thanksgiving manual to find the best recipe, or booking a last-minute reservation with OpenTable after burning the bird, this collection should have exactly what you need.
- Thanksgiving: A Bon Appétit Manual - Free - Download Now
- Joy of Cooking - $7.99 - Download Now
- Green Kitchen - Healthy Vegetarian recipes - Free - Download Now
- Yummly - Free - Download Now
- OpenTable - Free - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.