We start this week with The Monsters by Tinybop, which allows you to create your own fantastic monsters. A new update to the Slash Keyboard brings a new design, custom shortcuts, and more emoji. Listomatic is a new app that helps you automatically generate and manage Twitter lists. Photographers might want to check out MaxCurve, which allows you to manipulate curves for color, white balance, exposure, and more.
- The Monsters - $2.99 - Download Now
- Slash Keyboard - Free - Download Now
- Listomatic - Free - Download Now
- MaxCurve - $0.99 - Download Now
New games this week start with platforming action in Rayman Adventures. Hyspherical 2 tasks you with dropping spheres onto the game board, where they follow shape outlines, but can't touch. Groove Planet lets you build a futuristic city with music. Finally, Spider Square challenges you to swing your characters as far as you can.
- Rayman Adventures - Free - Download Now
- Hyspherical 2 - Free - Download Now
- Groove Planet - Free - Download Now
- Spider Square - Free - Download Now
The holiday season is in full swing, and many of us are searching high and low for the best presents for our loved ones. Luckily, Apple's latest collection of apps helps you do just that. We've got one-stop shops, with store apps like Amazon or Target. You can find cards with Paperless Post or flowers with ProFlowers. There are also apps for stocking stuffers, for finding gifts for kids, and even for making something from scratch.
- Apple Store - Free - Download Now
- Amazon - Free - Download Now
- Target - Free - Download Now
- Paperless Post - Free - Download Now
- Shop for Kids - Free - Download Now
- Craftsy - Free - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.