This week in the App Store, we start off with Toca Blocks, which lets you use colorful blocks to build new worlds. You can also check out Headout, an app for finding available tickets for events, attractions, tours, and more. Give your social posts an extra kick with Adobe Post. Finally, relax with Pigment, a digital coloring book for adults.
- Toca Blocks - $3.99 - Download Now
- Headout - Free - Download Now
- Adobe Post - Free - Download Now
- Pigment - Free - Download Now
In games, this week we lead with Badland 2, the sequel to the acclaimed and popular platforming adventure. There's even more platforming fun with Cut the Rope: Magic. Bend the world to your will with Scribblenauts Unlimited, which lets you create and explore anything. Finally, wreak havoc in Liberty City with Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- Badland 2 - $4.99 - Download Now
- Cut the Rope: Magic - $0.99 - Download Now
- Scibblenauts Unlimited - $4.99 - Download Now
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - $6.99 - Download Now
With Star Wars: The Force Awakens hitting wide release in the U.S. this week, Apple is offering discounts on in-app purchases for a number of Star Wars apps and games. This includes games like Star Wars: Uprising, Galaxy of Heroes, and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. You can also get discounts on cards in Card Trader and Force Collection, along with Disney Infinity: Toy Box 3.0.
- Star Wars: Uprising - Free - Download Now
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - Free - Download Now
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Free - Download Now
- Star Wars: Card Trader - Free - Download Now
- Star Wars: Force Collector - Free - Download Now
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box 3.0 - Free - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.