Agile Project Manager (Scrum Sprint Planner) is an iPad app that works as a tool for project management using the Agile methodology known as Scrub. The recent update includes Dropbox support.
Agile Project Manager is a software tool for project management which uses all advantages of Agile methodology known as Scrum - flexibility and adaptiveness to changing project requirements.
- Plan and track the progress of your development cycle on your iPad during multiple sprints. This gives you the possibility to be always intact with your team and project stakeholders.
- Quickly create a detailed plan of the sprint and then manage the sprint tasks by all canons of the Scrum methodology – just by dragging them between the corresponding columns.
- Sprint progress is displayed in a form of burn down chart, which gives the clear visual picture of the current state of sprint to project stakeholders.
- Each sprint can be saved at any time as a separate project file, so you can manage multiple projects with Agile Project Manager.
- Enhanced support of Dropbox synchronization.
Agile Project Manager is available on the iPad for $11.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at [email protected], tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.