AutoCAD WS now available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
We knew it was coming, but today, Autodesk have released AutoCAD® WS for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Open DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD WS online workspace
- See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
Use Multi-Touch zoom and pan to more easily navigate very large drawings
Tap objects to select, then move, rotate, and scale
- Draw or edit shapes with accuracy using Snap and Ortho modes
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your device; no need for paper mark-ups
- Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite at the actual location
Save your edits to your AutoCAD WS online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
Share designs with others directly from your device
- Work with other people on the same DWG file simultaneously
- View edits to drawings in real time: AutoCAD WS immediately captures changes made by you and others in your online workspace.
The app is free and available now in the app store. If you're an AutoCAD user and you try it out, leave us a comment and let us know how it works for you.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]