What are the hottest new apps on the App Store right now? These!
There are over a million and a half apps for iPhone and iPad and the number just keeps growing. Every day new and newly updated apps hit the App Store, and it's impossible to keep up with all of them. Luckily, you don't have to. All you have to do is bookmark this page and come back every day. When you do, we'll have the best of the best new apps waiting for you!
And don't forget to check out our list of this week's best games for your iPhone.
Best new and updated apps
This week, train your singing voice, become a fashion designer, watch videos with friends, and much more.
- Vanido - If you need some extra help learning to sing, Vanido may be the app for you. Offering personalized singing lessons and exercises, Vanido is like having a singing coach in your pocket. You'll have three vocal sessions to complete each day, with the app listening to your progress and providing real-time visual feedback. Vanido can also be personalized to your vocal range so that you can reach your full potential without challenging you unnecessarily. - Free - Download Now
- Prêt à Template - This app turns your iPhone or iPad into your first destination for sketching out your fashion ideas. The app comes with a number of templates that allow you to start your sketch without having to worry about body proportions. Each template comes with a side, front, and back view, and they can be turned off as you work so you can get a better idea of how your sketch is turning out. If you don't like the provided templates, import a photo and use that. Prêt à Template also supports the Apple Pencil on the iPad Pro for a better drawing experience. - Free - Download Now
- Cabana - This app from Tumblr is all about the social experience around video. You can video chat with groups of friends, as well as watch watch videos as you chat. You can speak with up to five other friends as you watch and react to videos together. - Free - Download Now
- Charge Running - Charge brings a group element to your daily runs. Rather than working just like other running apps, Charge lets you join live runs, with groups running together over the internet in a shared exercise experience. Choose which one of the day's runs you wish to participate in, then when it's time, you get up and go. Each run has its own live trainer who will jump in and offer encouragement and even a little friendly competition between runners. - Free - Download Now
- AutoSleep - Track your sleep using your iPhone or your Apple Watch, and don't even worry about telling the app that you've gone to sleep. AutoSleep tracks both how long you sleep, and how well, and offers breakdowns of your nightly patterns. The app works whether you wear you watch to bed or not, and offers a Today widget to give you an idea of how your sleep is affecting you during the day. - $2.99 - Download Now
- DashFlow - Keep track of your finances with this easy-to-use dashboard. Add bills, loans, investments, and purchases which can be measured against your monthly budget. Get bill reminders and stay organized so you don't get behind on payments. You can also set financial goals for yourself, and generate reports for your budgets, savings, and more. Keep everything in sync between iPhone and iPad using iCloud. - Free - Download Now
Earth Day is coming up, and the featured apps this week are all about helping our planet. Find ways to improve upon your environmental impact at home, find chargers for an electric vehicle while on the go, and more.
- PlugShare - Find the closest EV charging stations for your car using PlugShare. It doesn't matter what kind of electric car you drive, PlugShare offers a massive database of charging stations in North America and Europe. The app lets you coordinate with others if you need to charge up, and you can pay for your use of a station right in the app at participating locations. If you find a charging station that's not on PlugShare's map, you can add it to help others out. - Free - Download Now
- Smithsonian Earth - Get ad-free access to beautiful nature and wildlife documentaries in Smithsonian Earth. Available across iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, this app lets you watch an unlimited number of original documentaries for $3.99 after a 30-day trial. Also be sure to check out the app's Nature Scenes, a collection of videos with minimal editing and no narration. - Free - Download Now
- CO2 Fit - This app from Chargers encourages healthier habits and a more environmentally friendly lifestyle. Maybe you walk, cycle, or take public transportation sometimes instead of getting in your car. CO2 Fit will track these instances, and calculate how much C02 you saved in doing so. As you do this, you'll earn ReCoins, and you can compete with contestants across the world for different prizes. - Free - Download Now
- JouleBug - JouleBug tries to help you form sustainable habits for your everyday life. When you perform a sustainable action, you Buzz the app, helping it keep track of your progress. Buzz whenever you recycle, turn off unnecessary lights, and more. Compete in challenges with other users to see who can be the most eco-friendly, and join communities to share sustainability tips. - Free - Download Now
Free app of the week
Cut the Rope: Magic - The Cut the Rope series returns with this latest installment, with Om Nom heading on a new, magical quest, with more than 160 new puzzles that you must solve while trying to escape from an evil wizard.
Here's some of what you can expect from Cut the Rope: Magic:
- A magical world with completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements
- 6 ways to transform Om Nom into magical creatures along his journey
- Complex boss levels that will challenge your candy-crunching, rope-cutting skills
- 160+ all-new puzzles, with more coming soon
You can get Hyperburner for free from the App Store until April 27.
- Free - Download Now