The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus both come equipped with brand new Retina HD displays that can show more content on them than ever. However, just like computer screens, some folks prefer sacrificing seeing more on the screen in favor of actually being able to see it, even if it means sacrificing on resolution slightly. Display Zoom on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus works in much the same way and lets you do just that!
How to use Display Zoom on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- Under the Display Zoom section, tap on View.
- By default, Standard will be selected. Tap on Zoomed in order to change it.
- You can swipe back and forth on the images below the toggles in order to view the difference between both views.
- Choose the one you like best and then tap Set at the top right.
That's all there is to it! Everything on your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus should now look bigger. If you ever decide you want to change the resolution back to Standard, you can easily do so by following the same directions again.
If you've got an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus in your hands, have you decided to use Display Zoom in order to see better? Or would you rather just increase font size and leave the rest alone? Let me know in the comments!