Apple has updated iMovie for Mac, adding a couple of useful new features, including fast project creation. The New Projects button is also more prominently displayed in the Projects browser, and a number of UI tweaks have been made to make the app easier to use overall.
Here's what's new in iMovie 10.1.2:
- Easy to find New Project button in the Projects browser
- Larger project thumbnails that match the look of iMovie for iOS
- Fast project creation lets you begin editing with a single click
- Clicking a video clip selects the entire clip, instead of a range
- Keyboard shortcut to select range within a clip in the browser and timeline (hold down R key while dragging)
- Support for App Preview resolutions for iPad Pro (1600 x 1200) and Apple TV (1920 x 1080)
- Improves stability
You'll find the latest update to iMovie in the Mac App Store now.
- $14.99 - Download Now