Microsoft has brought its Translator app to iOS for the first time, launching a version that works with the iPhone and the Apple Watch.
Here's a look at what users can expect from the Microsoft Translator app:
- On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
- Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
- Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you're trying to communicate
- Bookmark your translations for later use the translations you want to save and look-up recent translations
- All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
- On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch's language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!). You can also and copy & paste translation from and to other apps
Microsoft also launched an update for the iOS version of Outlook that added support for the Apple Watch.
- Free - Download now