Sleep++, the sleep analysis app by David Smith for the Apple Watch, has been updated to version 2.0, introducing a new sleep analysis system and more. The new system now offers better, more granular categorization for different sleep types, while the app's support for HealthKit has also been improved.
Here's what you'll find in Sleep++ 2.0:
- The sleep analysis algorithm has been completely overhauled to allow for more fine grained sleep-type characterization. It can now accurately differentiate between deep sleep, light sleep, restlessness and wakefulness. These algorithmic improvements greatly increase the usefulness of the data collected.
- The HealthKit support for the app has been greatly improved beyond the the basic data previously collected. Detailed analysis of your night is now saved in Health for further use.
- A night detail screen now provides for more clear explanation of the quality of each night, telling you when you slept well and when you were restless.
- You can now trim nights from the detail screen, useful for when you forget to stop the sleep analysis when you wake up in the morning.
- The app now more fully supports time zone changes letting you get a more consistent view of your sleep as you travel.
Sleep++ tracks and analyzes your sleep using the motion data from your Apple Watch. You wear the watch while you are sleeping; when you get up in the morning, Sleep++ will present its analysis of your sleep quality.
You'll find Sleep++ 2.0 on the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now