Each week, the App Store highlights some of the best new and updated apps. This week, there's Day One 2, OK K.O!, and apps for Valentine's Day.
This week in the App Store, we start with Day One 2, the follow-up to the popular journaling app Day One. Also check out Poncho: Wake Up Weather, which offers you colorful forecasts throughout your day. Airmail, a versatile email app, has also made its way to the iPhone. Finally, take a look at PlayGround, a new way to experiment with music.
- Day One 2 - $4.99 - Download Now
- Poncho: Wake Up Weather - Free - Download Now
- Airmail - $4.99 - Download Now
- PlayGround - Free - Download Now
This week in games begins with OK K.O.! Lakewood Plaza Turbo, a side-scrolling brawler from Cartoon Network. There's also Hop Shot, a new platforming game with retro art style. Ultimate Briefcase challenges you to dodge around falling debris and rogue doomsday machines in an effort to survive. Also be sure to try Dofus Pogo, a game in which you throw yourself straight at your enemies in an effort to destroy them.
- OK K.O.! Lakewood Plaza Turbo - Free - Download Now
- Hop Shot - Free - Download Now
- Ultimate Briefcase - Free - Download Now
- Dofus Pogo - Free - Download Now
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and this week, the App Store has a collection of apps and games to get your ready. Play a game together with Bounden, which encourages you to dance. Send cards, flowers, and other gifts with Paperless post and 1-800-Flowers. Planning a home-cooked meal for the big day? Check out Panna and NYT Cooking for recipes. Use OpenTable to book a restaurant, or plan a weekend getaway with Airbnb.
- Bounden - $2.99 - Download Now
- Paperless Post - Free - Download Now
- 1-800-Flowers - Free - Download Now
- NYT Cooking - Free - Download Now
- Panna - Free - Download Now
- OpenTable - Free - Download Now
- Airbnb - Free - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.