Are you pumped for your 4th of July celebrations? Have the most epic red, white, and blue outfit picked out for your festivities? Looking forward to face paint, American flag boxers (and maybe a beer of two?)
Well then why not dress up your iPhone with one of these positively patriotic iPhone cases?!
Here are the best cases to rep your American pride this 4th of July!
1. Keep your iPhone protected and proud with this Captain America OtterBox case (opens in new tab)!
Seriously though, this case kicks some ass (opens in new tab).
2. Somethin' feels fishy (opens in new tab) with this flag…
I cannot believe my wall-eye (opens in new tab)…
3. Keep it simple with some stars and a li'l red, white, and blue (opens in new tab)
Ameeeeeerica, Ameeeeeeeeeericccccaaaaaaaaaa (opens in new tab)…
4. Classic American flag (opens in new tab)?
5. A little bit of a grungy twist (opens in new tab)
Have you seen the movie The Purge (opens in new tab)? I'm getting Purge vibes for sure.
Answer: This super cool iPhone case (opens in new tab)!
7. DO YOU LOVE AMERICA (opens in new tab)?!
SHOW IT OFF ON YOUR iPHONE CASE, THEN (opens in new tab) #EXCITED
8. Keep it classy with an engraved vintage flag case (opens in new tab)
I bet Abraham Lincoln (opens in new tab) would totally have a case like this.
9. Celebrate Independence Day (opens in new tab) in style!
A little bit retro, a whole 'lot stylish (opens in new tab), and perfect for your iPhone.
10. And lastly, what's more American than a bald eagle (opens in new tab)?
Seriously, I can hear it's echoing cry (opens in new tab) in the distance… Weird...
Cella writes for iMore on social and photography. She's a true crime enthusiast, bestselling horror author, lipstick collector, buzzkill, and Sicilian. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram: @hellorousseau
Well if you have any other ideas about the patterns, here's a web store called case-custom where you can customize your case.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.