April showers might bring May flowers, but having an Apple Watch band that works through the floral and the the faint drizzle is key for the spring-time.
Here are 12 Apple Watch bands that are perfect for spring!
1. Baby-pink Sport band goodness
This new Apple Watch band isn't set to be released until the end of March for their 2018 Spring collection, but boy-howdy is it pretty.
2. Hermes with some holes in it
This is another Apple Watch band that's part of Apple's #2018Spring collection: check out that styling, hole-y design!
3. Coach brings the floral ruckus (opens in new tab)
… With this $150 tea-rose band (opens in new tab) for spring!
4. Keep it nylon (opens in new tab), keep it pink (opens in new tab), and keep it purple (opens in new tab)
And that's pretty much the equation for a killer spring Apple Watch band like this $10 one from Uitee (opens in new tab).
5. Marble meets floral (opens in new tab)
If you're looking for a timeless, classy-ass Apple Watch band, then this $32 handmade piece from Etsy (opens in new tab) will keep you breathing, hunny.
6. Lilac lilac lilac (opens in new tab)
It may be spring, but you don't need to go bold with floral patterns: try this $15 pastel lilac Apple Watch band (opens in new tab) instead!
7. BUUUUUUT if you did want to stick to florals (opens in new tab)…
This $30 handmade Apple Watch band (opens in new tab) is like, super cute, right?
8. Bye-bye boring watch bands: Hello modern jewelry accents (opens in new tab)!
Seriously, this $26 arrow-inspired Apple Watch band (opens in new tab) is a piece of artwork.
9. Does this band not scream April showers (opens in new tab)?
I mean, look at that $8-$10 baby blue goodness (opens in new tab)... #YAS
10. Coach your way to the floral (opens in new tab) lifestyle you deserve
… with this $150 glovetanned leather Apple Watch band with floral prints (opens in new tab) from Coach!
This $78 handmade Apple Watch band (opens in new tab) is more of a piece of jewelry or an accent piece, so it's perfect for wearing out on the town or to a fancy spring brunch.
"Florals (opens in new tab)? For spring? Groundbreaking." — Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada
(Ps this Apple Watch badn will cost you between $11 to $13)
Cella writes for iMore on social and photography. She's a true crime enthusiast, bestselling horror author, lipstick collector, buzzkill, and Sicilian. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram: @hellorousseau
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.