Debug is a casual, conversational interview show featuring the best developers in the business about the amazing apps they make and why and how they make them. On this episode Don Melton, former Director of Internet Technologies at Apple, and Nitin Ganatra, former Director of iOS Apps at Apple, talk about managing deadlines, development cycles, and shipping software.
- Debug 48: Melton & Ganatra episode II: Understanding Apple
- Debug 47: Melton & Ganatra episode I: Demoing software to Steve Jobs
- Debug 41: Nitin Ganatra episode III: iPhone to iPad
- Debug 40: Nitin Ganatra episode II: OS X to iOS
- Debug 39: Nitin Ganatra episode I: System 7 to Carbon
- Debug 11: Don Melton and Safari
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
Email us at email@example.com or leave a comment below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.