Adobe has released a version of its Photoshop Touch app specifically for the iPhone and iPod touch. The new app offers some powerful features for an app that is designed to be used on a small screen like layers and filters to dramatically improve your photographs. Adobe Photoshop Touch has been available for a while now on the iPad but today sees the release of a separate version specifically for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Bring the fun and creative possibilities of Adobe® Photoshop® software to your iPhone and iPod Touch with Adobe Photoshop Touch. Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy most of the same features as the iPad version:
- Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
- Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography.
- Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
- Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
- Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
- Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
- Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
- Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad or back in Photoshop at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud. Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
- $4.99 - Download now
Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone is only available for the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPod touch 5th generation and your device must be running at least iOS 6. Some of the features are dependant on you already having Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or above running on your Mac or PC or Adobe Photoshop Touch for tablet.
If you pick this one up, make sure to let us know how you find editing pictures on the iPhone.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Report: Apple U1 chip coming to AirPods Studio, AirTags more than tracking
Apple's rumored AirPods Studio will include the U1 ultra-wideband chip, according to an anonymous leaker. They also suggest that we will see Apple's AirTags do more than just track things.
Apple has its first Primetime Emmy with Billy Crudup and 'The Morning Show'
Apple TV+ has its first Primetime Emmy win on the board and it surely won't be the last.
FAQ: TikTok & WeChat ban — why it’s happening and what it means for you
Are TikTok and WeChat really being banned? When does all of this take effect? Will I still be able to use these apps? All this and more answered in our FAQ regarding the latest U.S. orders.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.