What you need to know
- Apple TV+ has picked up eight Imagen Award nominations across five different Apple Originals.
- Ghostwriter, Little Voice, and Ted Lasso are among the nominees.
Apple TV+ is in the running for as many as eight different Imagen Awards across five different Apple Originals, with Ghostwriter, Little Voice, and Ted Lasso among the nominees.
Apple TV+ announced the nominations via press release, sharing the full rundown of the potential wins it could be picking up when the winners are announced later this year.
In total, Apple today was recognized with Imagen Award nominations for:
- Best Director – Television: Natalia Beristain, "The Mosquito Coast"
- Best Music Composition for Film or Television: Antonio Pinto, "The Mosquito Coast"
- Best Primetime Program – Specials & Television Movies: "Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special"
- Best Supporting Actor – Television (Comedy): Cristo Fernández, "Ted Lasso"
- Best Supporting Actor – Television (Drama): Kevin Valdez, "Little Voice"
- Best Supporting Actress – Television (Drama): Ofelia Medina, "The Mosquito Coast"
- Best Young Actor – Television: Isaac Arellanes, "Ghostwriter"
- Best Youth Programing: "Ghostwriter"
This is far from the first time that Apple TV+ content has been in the running for an award and it will surely not be the last, either. More content is coming to Apple TV+ in the future while existing shows continue to be picked up for additional seasons, too.
If you want to enjoy Apple TV+ in style, be sure to check out our list of the Best Apple TV deals on the market today.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.