Apple has updated its iTunes software with an incremental update to version 10.4.1. The update is available now for both Mac and PC users. It is mainly a bug fix release with a few performance issues addressed.
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD film
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
You can get the update by either firing up iTunes and checking for updates or direct from Apple at the iTunes download page. Once you’ve installed it let us know if you see anything else new and as always, until its been tested, be careful if you are a jailbreaker!
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
UK editor at iMore, mobile technology lover and air conditioning design engineer.