AT&T Call International is AT&T's new iPhone app aimed to help customers save money on International phone calls. It's is a VoIP app, so calls must be made over Wi-Fi when traveling Internationally. The is but a small inconvenience for the potential savings when using this app.
The AT&T Call International™ App allows you to make inexpensive international long distance calls from the U.S. with your iPhone®, using your existing wireless service. There’s no monthly recurring charge, prepaid balance or commitment term required.
AT&T’s Lowest International Calling Rates - Enjoy our lowest international calling rates to more than 220 countries.¹ - Rates are just 2¢ per minute to Canada and as low as 4¢ per minute to wirelines in countries like China, France, Germany and the U.K. - See all our great rates at www.callinternational.att.com.
AT&T Call International App Features
- No monthly recurring charges, hidden call fees or packages of minutes to purchase.
- No special codes or PINs needed to place a call. Dial family and friends directly from your iPhone’s contact list.
- Convenient billing directly to your credit card.
- Online account management includes prior statements and near real-time call billing.
- When traveling internationally, calls can be placed over Wi-Fi in select countries.²
Using the AT&T Call International App
- Download the app and follow the simple instructions to set up your AT&T Call International account.
- You’re now ready to start making calls! Simply open the app and dial the international number using the AT&T Call International dial pad. Press “Call”.
- Or, open the app and select “Contacts” to choose a number from your address book.
- The app will route your call over the wireless network to the AT&T Call International gateway, using a routing number that will appear on your screen. The gateway will complete the call to your dialed number.
- International long distance charges will be billed to the credit card associated with your AT&T Call International account.
- For additional information and details, including the AT&T Call International App End User License Agreement, visit www.callinternational.att.com.
AT&T Call International is available on the iPhone for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Save 25% on everything Mujjo makes including some great iPhone cases
Mujjo makes some stunning iPhone cases and now you can save 25% on anything you like. They even make gloves designed for touching your iPhone!
Track CPU temperature and thermal throttling with the open source Hot
Ever wondered whether your CPU is so hot it's being forced to run slower? This free app tells you.
HomePod mini fans in Mexico and Taiwan can now place their orders
Apple's HomePod mini is now available in two more countries, but a third will have to wait a little while longer.
Your Mac holds your digital life, so make sure to back it up!
One of the most important things you should be doing with your Mac is backing up all of its data. Here are some of our favorite solutions for backing up your most important files, should anything ever happen.