There are over a million and a half apps for iPhone and iPad and the number just keeps growing. Every day new and newly updated apps hit the App Store, and it's impossible to keep up with all of them. Luckily, you don't have to. All you have to do is bookmark this page and come back every day. When you do, we'll have the best of the best new apps waiting for you!
Best new and updated apps
You can always trust iMore. Our team of Apple experts have years of experience testing all kinds of tech and gadgets, so you can be sure our recommendations and criticisms are accurate and helpful. Find out more about how we test.
This week, stay on top of your tasks with OmniFocus 3, keep your notes organized for easy planning with Agenda, and use Camera+ 2 to take and edit great photos.
- OmniFocus 3 - The Omni Group has released the latest version of OmniFocus, its task management app. The app lets you track to-dos big and small, from simple grocery lists to massive professional projects. With OmniFocus 3, there are a number of new, useful features available for devotees of the app, including tags for organization, a customizable interface to show only the features that you use, batch editing, an updated Forecast view to sho takes and calendar events in order. There are also new features for Pro-level users, including a. tag-specific vide in Forecast. OmniFocus 3 comes with a two week free trial, after which you can unlock the standard version for $39.99 and the Pro version for $59.99, though there are discounts available if you've purchased a previous version of OmniFocus for iOS. Free - Download Now
- Agenda - This date-focused note taking app is meant to help you keep your notes more organized, making it easy to plan out and document project. You can attach specific dates to individual notes and attach notes to particular calendar events throughout your day. Attach notes to a project, then view the timeline of that project so you can see where you've been, and using the calendar features, see where you might be going. Notes that you really need to keep at the ready can be marked as On the Agenda, which has its own section in the app and keeps the most important notes in front of you. Agenda also supports task list creation with different list styles available, and your tasks get added to your Agenda calendar so you can reference them later. Agenda is free to use, but you'll need to pay $9.99 to unlock all features on iOS, or $24.99 to unlock them on both iOS and macOS. Free - Download Now
- Camera+ 2 - The latest version of another popular camera app, Camera+ 2. It has a number of features that let you take your photography up a notch, such as manual controls, RAW capture, and depth editing. The app features the same shooting and editing tools across iPhone and iPad, letting you have the same capture and editing workflows on each. You can view and edit the photos you take in the Photos app or in the Camera+ Lightbox. Take advantage of the advanced tools in the app to get more clarity out of your image, or add one of several interesting and editable filters to give your photos an even more personal touch. The app has been rewritten from the ground up to take advantage of the latest iOS photo technologies, and the developers say that the new app should let them more easily build for advances in iPhone cameras that will undoubtedly appear down the line. $2.99 - Download Now
- Obscura 2 - The follow-up to one of the best manual camera apps for iOS has arrived, full of pro-level features, ready to help you take the best images that you can. Obscura 2 comes packed with all of the tools that you'd expect from a manual camera app, including control over shutter speed and ISO, the ability to switch between wide and zoom lenses on dual-camera iPhones, and support for RAW, HEIC, JPEG, Live Photo, and Depth image capture. Obscura 2 also comes with an array of different filters, from ultra-saturated to monochrome, that you can use to give your images a bit more personality. You'll also have access to your photo library if you want, which you can find by swiping down on the camera view. In this library view you can edit, copy images, mark favorites, and more. $4.99 - Download Now
- ABC AR - This augmented reality app from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation is meant to teach people about space in a engaging way. The app comes with three sections, all of which feature different fun activities. First, you can assemble the International Space Station and learn about it as you do. You can also learn explore Jupiter and the Jovian moons, and clean up space debris around Earth. Each activity utilizes AR to place virtual objects in the real world, providing an interesting 3D experience without the need for any additional hardware. Free - Download Now
This time of year, graduations are happening or are right around the corner. Use the apps in this week's collection to find great gifts for your grad.
- Edible Arrangements - While everyone else is sending flowers, your Edible Arrangement will stand out, with its delicious sweet treats that are great for any occasion. Not only does the Edible Arrangements app make it easy to order a bouquet of fruit, it also categorizes its offerings by occasion, type, and more. Even better, you can fill out your criteria (what the gift is for, what it needs to have, should there be chocolate, and your price range), and find the exact right gift for the occasion.. Free- Download Now
- REI - Summer is a great time to spend outdoors, and if you've just graduated, you might have some time on your hands before you move on to whatever's next for you. Enter REI, which offers a wide selection of outdoor gear that you'll need for you next adventure. Buy gear in the app, check availability at your local REI retail location, browse your purchase history, and put REI gift cards in your Apple Wallet. $3.99 - Download Now
- Birchbox - Birchbox is an online monthly subscription service that sends its members curated samples of beauty products. With the official app, subscribers can shop for gifts for women and men, gift someone a Birchbox subscription, find inspiration for a look, track the monthly boxes that they've received, and keep on top of their subscription and points. The app also features special offers, ideas, and videos during holidays, helping you find the most festive look and products for you. Free - Download Now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.