So you just picked up your iPhone X and you're super excited to see that big, beautiful screen, but it hits you:
WHICH WALLPAPER WILL SHOW OFF MY iPHONE X'S TRUE ELEGANCE AND SOPHISTICATION AND SCREEN-Y-NESS?!
1. 🎶 I'm leaaaaaving on a jet plane 🎶
2. May I axe you a question?
3. Ocean viewz
4. Mountains, mountains, and more mountains
5. Into the abyss
6. Just add a dash of Harrods
7. Light 'er up!
8. Lightning only strikes once, right?
9. 🎶 The mountains are aliiiiiiiive with this beautiful suuuun seeeeeeeet 🎶
10. That ocean blue, tho...
11. Just add a dash of paint
12. A little color never hurt nobody!
13. Pass the pencils, please
14. A pop of pink and a rush o' roses
15. Running at sunrise never looked so beautiful
16. String string string
17. Love the vintage look? You'll love this subway shot:
18. Pastel perfection
19. Mangled trees are beautiful, too!
20. That little pop of color your iPhone X needed
21. Vintage beauty meets modern beauty
22. Patterns and windows and symmetry, oh my!
What's your top wallpaper pick for your iPhone X?
Have you found the absolutely most perfect wallpaper for your iPhone X? Maybe you're found a treasure trove of wallpaper options that really make your home button-less screen POP?
Let us know what your top iPhone X wallpaper picks are in the comments below and we'll be sure to check them out!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
New report claims the next iPad Air will switch to USB-C just like iPad Pro
Could the next iPad Air be the second iPad to move away from Lightning? One report thinks so.
You can own a former Apple CEO's California home for just $37.5 million
Former Apple CEO Mike Markkula might not be as infamous as Steve Jobs but he still managed to rack up enough cash to pick up a pretty swanky home in California. And it could be yours for a snip at just $37.5 million.
Eufy clears up HomeKit delay for its indoor cameras
Eufy has sought to clear up some confusion about HomeKit support for its Indoor Cam 2K and Indoor Cam 2K Pan & Tilt hardware. It's still coming, and it'll have HomeKit Secure Video to boot.
Don't let the OLED screen on your iPhone X break — get a screen protector
If you want to protect your iPhone X, a screen protector is the way to go: Here are the best options you can buy right now.