Box.net, the popular cloud storage service, released an update to their iPhone and iPad app to support iOS 5 and AirPlay connectivity for wireless streaming - oh, and 50 GB of free storage! Between now and December 2, if you download the app or update a previously installed version, you will receive a 50 GB lifetime account.
Size matters: Get a FREE 50 GB lifetime account for file storage and sharing through Dec. 2, 2011. To get your automatic upgrade, download the Box app on your iPhone or iPad and register or sign in to your account - it's that easy. Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send big files fast, access content on-the-go, and collaborate with others. Box for iPhone and iPad lets you:
- View files directly on your iPhone and iPad
- Share files easily with a link
- Upload photos to your Box account (iPhones only)
- Open files in other apps installed on your device, like Documents to Go and GoodReader (iPads only)
- Secure content with file-level encryption, a four-digit passcode and automatic logout when the app is closed
- Project files from Box to a TV, LCD monitor or projector via AV Out (iPads and iPhone 4S only); wirelessly stream content using AirPlay (iPad 2 and iPhone 4S only)
- Wirelessly print to AirPrint-enabled printers (iPads only)
Box.net is available on the iPhone and iPad for free.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.