Best answer: Yes! The Ninja Foodi's "Air Crisp" air frying functionality is absolutely ideal for cooking delicious crispy bacon in a matter of minutes. Once you've rustled up a batch of perfectly cooked bacon in your Foodi, you won't ever fuss with cooking it on the stovetop again.
Struggling to make the perfect bacon for your meal? Whether you're making it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a just as a snack, delicious and crispy bacon is a cinch in the Ninja Foodi. All you need is your Ninja Foodi, your preferred cut of bacon, a pair of silicone tongs, and some kitchen paper towels. Here's how to do it.
- Lay your bacon strips evenly over the edge of your Ninja Foodi's Cook & Crisp basket.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees.
- Cook for between 13 to 16 minutes using the Air Crisp cooking setting.
- Depending on the thickness, type of cut, and fat content of your bacon, you may need to cook it for an additional couple of minutes. This is an easy thing to gauge by eye.
- Once the bacon is done, simply pat it down with kitchen paper towels to remove any excess fat, and you're good to go.
There is no need to preheat your Ninja Foodi. Plus, since bacon is naturally quite a fatty cut of meat, there's no need to brush with or add any oil. And there you have it! Easy, quick bacon perfectly cooked in your Ninja Foodi.
While the Ninja Foodi's Air Crisp setting is pretty reliable for even cooking results, we would recommend flipping the bacon at least once during the cooking process. Simply grab your silicone tongs and halfway through, turn the bacon over to ensure you get a lovely crispy finish on both sides.
The Ninja Foodis are not just handy bacon incinerators. Both size models are fully-fledged multicookers with many other useful functions, including slow cooking and pressure cooking. But for bacon-lovers, the Air Crisp setting is where it's at. The real boon, however, is that both the cooking pot and the Cook & Crisp basket are both dishwasher safe. Winner winner, bacon dinner!