Designer brand Coach has officially launched its Summer 2018 Apple Watch band line, continuing its tradition of offering seasonal styles for wearable tech lovers. This year's bands are whimsical enough to get you in the warm weather mood while also understated enough to wear to work at the office without getting weird looks (not that you should worry about that — always do you). Each band is made of fancy-schmancy glovetanned leather and hovers around the $150 range. Here are the new offerings:
- Strap with Heart Applique in Dusty Rose (opens in new tab) (pictured), $175
- Strap in Signature Canvas in Khaki (opens in new tab), $150
- Strap in Saddle, Denim, and Black (opens in new tab), $150
- Strap with Tea Rose in Chambray, Black, Beechwood, Tawny, and Chalk (opens in new tab), $175
- Strap with Prints in Black Floral, Silver/Chalk, Bright Pink, Black, Black Multi, and Chalk Multi (opens in new tab), $150
Though Apple has also been debuting different thematic bands as the seasons change, the company has yet to release its summer collection, so Coach will have to quench our summer style thirst for now.
Do you think you're going to splurge on a coach band this summer? Which band is your favorite? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Tory Foulk is a writer at Mobile Nations. She lives at the intersection of technology and sorcery and enjoys radio, bees, and houses in small towns. When she isn't working on articles, you'll likely find her listening to her favorite podcasts in a carefully curated blanket nest. You can follow her on Twitter at @tsfoulk.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.